Well, aren’t I the ninny for thinking that THE BLOOD DRAW might be a topic difficult to shed for five or six YEARS. When will I learn?! That was so last week.
Tank tops are the true nemesis. I don’t know what exactly it is about them, but Ellie finds them oddly peculiar, hates, them, loves them, and is drawn to them. She cries when I have them on and questions me constantly about when I’ll be changing. She wants to wear one. Then it’s in a heap on the floor for committing some fashion faux pas known only to her. There are constant questions about them.
* Do you like tank tops Mom?
* Is your tank top made out of fabric?
* Why do people wear tank tops?
* Can you wear a tank top whenever you want?
* Will you please take off your tank top?
* When can I wear a tank top?
* Does this tank top make my arm fat look fat? Well, maybe that one was mine.